Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm back in the office ~ with a NEW last name!

I am back in the office as of April 6th.

This past weekend, I got married on Tybee Island, Georgia!
My new last name is Nicole Algra. The company name
will remain Nicole Utecht Photography until the end of the year.

Being a bride was the most amazing experience of my life. I hope
all of my brides can have the wedding of their dreams and feel as
happy as I do right now.

Spring has sprung and as the new wedding season approaches
we are excited to capture all the beautiful moments that
your wedding will exude.

Your newly married photographer,

Nicole Utecht Algra


3 comments:

Mother of the Bride said...

Your beautiful wedding was PERFECT in every way, Nicole. All of your dreams came true on the beach that morning, and I was so proud to be the mother of such a gorgeous bride.

Carrie said...

Gorgeous!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. I've been waiting to call to let you settle into married life.

Renee said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys - enjoy every minute of it! Can't wait to see more pics (hint, hint!) :o)

Renee and Jonah