Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Carrie & Aaron's Wedding ~ Portland, Oregon

Carrie & Aaron got married on a gorgeous, warm, sunny, September morning on the rooftop of the Ecotrust building in downtown Portland. They served scrumptious breakfast food for their reception and devoured gigantic cinnamon rolls in lieu of wedding cake. Afterwards, we took photos in the International Rose Test Garden and Washington Park. It was an unforgettably perfect day! Congrats Carrie & Aaron!


As that popular saying goes, "It's not the amount of breaths you take in life but the moments that take your breath away." Such is the case of the above photo for me. I spent the day prior to Carrie & Aaron's wedding location scouting. When I found this spot my breath was literally taken away! It was so heavenly - the sunrays, the trees, the ivy. Truly sublime. I knew we just had to come back for their photos. So, I willed the sun to come out the next day and low and behold we got the shot!




























































































The things I make my brides do...thanks Carrie! :)












































































I LOVE destinations weddings!!

No comments: